[consulting] Sluggishness Concern

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sat Mar 7 09:43:01 UTC 2009

Drupal Association membership does not impart any trademark license of any
kind.  The use of the "Drupal" trademark is subject to appropriate trademark
law and depending on the usage a license requirement from Dries Buytaert, not
from the Association.

Although the trademark policy is still being tweaked and a final version has
not yet been released, I think it's a fairly safe bet that the use of the
trademark in the name of a company will require an explicit trademark license.
Whether or not Dries will be inclined to grant such a license to this company
in particular I cannot say, as I am not Dries.

I have no knowledge of their technical prowess and will make no comment in
that regard.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com