[consulting] Future of the Consultants Group... groups.drupal.org

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Sun Mar 8 15:14:25 UTC 2009

I agree with Sam's argument here.

However, I am not sure the drupal-consultants mailing list is
necessarily that place - it is already easily findable in Google (see
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/consulting/2009-March/002908.html).

I have no concerns moving this list to g.d.o, but I wonder if there
would be some value in having a 'secure area' for consultants where we
can talk freely.

Regards,

Brian