[consulting] Complex forms

Jason Côté jason.cote at freeformsolutions.ca
Sun Mar 8 19:23:12 UTC 2009

We have developed Formulize as a content management system for forms and
data: http://www.freeformsolutions.ca/en/formulize

It can be deployed as a module in the ImpressCMS or XOOPS website
platforms, or "standalone" for use with Drupal or any other website
system that allows custom PHP commands in pages.

We use Formulize for more complex forms, when the webform module, or
CCK, is insufficient.

It was originally developed on/for the XOOPS website platform, but since
we prefer/use Drupal these days, we're working on an updated version
that does not require it. Formulize is an open source project; your
feedback and contribution is most certainly welcome.

-jc

Jason Côté | President & CEO | Freeform Solutions