[consulting] New Premium Drupal Theme - ZincOut

John Fletcher net at saltwebsites.com
Mon Mar 9 14:05:32 UTC 2009

> since when was it ok to spam this list?

I thought we just established that this list was for anything that Drupal
consultants want to discuss with each other. Based on that definition I
believe this email is fair game - some Drupal consultants might be
interested in his themes (I've never purchased a theme but am very
interested in the way this field is developing as a potentially
cost-effective solution for clients).

BTW I voted for "limit the allowed topics".

Regards,
John