[consulting] white screen of death question

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:03:20 UTC 2009

I'm not trying to police, and the volume of this list is low enough that I
am not particularly bothered by what does and doesn't get discussed.  I
thought that my response did fall into the category of "a candid suggestion
to first try the regular, dedicated support channels".  There is no point of
us having nice things if we don't use them.  In this case "nice things" is
generous people who volunteer themselves to follow the support mailing list
to provide (often timely) support as needed.  Why blow them off?

Ask support questions here as is your wont.  Someone may point out that you
are likely to get quicker, and more, responses if using the resources that
are dedicated for such.  Onward, ho.