[consulting] white screen of death question

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Mar 11 19:00:13 UTC 2009

Sam and all...,

The support list isn't meant for "end-users." The people I see asking
questions on the support list are people building Drupal web sites of all
stripes, but I'd summarize it by saying:

   1. Do-it-your-selfers, people in their spare time who want to build sites
   for fun, profit, or as a volunteer
   2. Professional developers who work in a shop as employees
   3. Freelancers

But again, it's all folk who are actually building web sites with Drupal.

I definitely agree with, "If you don't like a post, ignore it." That said,
as someone who regularly uses the support list to get help with development
questions... I think it just makes more sense to post those questions there
and post more businessy type questions here.

best,

your neighbor,

Shai :)