[consulting] Drupal-friendly Graphic Design (new subject)

Eric Broder eric at greenoakwebdesign.com
Wed Mar 11 23:28:17 UTC 2009

Thanks all for the great feedback. It sounds to me like the most important
part of producing a Drupal-friendly graphic design is a dialogue between the
graphic designer and Drupal themer, as early in the design process as
possible.

Graphic design drives Drupal theming
1. Graphic designer drafts a good-looking, user-friendly design
2. Drupal themer suggests alternative design elements that are more
Drupal-friendly
3. Graphic designer revises design where appropriate

Drupal theming drives graphic design
1. Drupal themer drafts a Drupal-friendly design
2. Graphic designer suggests alternative design elements that are better
looking and more user-friendly
3. Drupal themer revises design where appropriate

Am I leaving anything out?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Broder