[consulting] Staying Current

Roshan Shah roshan.shah at bpocanada.com
Thu Mar 12 08:59:32 UTC 2009

Fred,

Drupal supports current version and 1 version prior.  Since Drupal 7 has a
code freeze in Sept 2009, you can expect the D7 release by end of the year.
When D7 gets released, the community will support D7 and D6.

D5 support will be dropped at that juncture.

Roshan
--
Gloscon Solutions Inc - http://www.gloscon.com/portfolio
* Drupal and Ruby on Rails Powerhouse