[consulting] How is the market for Drupal talent?

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Fri Mar 13 23:13:37 UTC 2009

Hi Drupal Consulting List,

I have been chewing over leaving a stable, but increasingly confining
university job and jumping into the Drupal biz.  And then I read how
were are in the worst global economic situation since the great
depression, and wonder if I am crazy for even thinking about it.  But,
on the other hand, Drupalcon just maxed out at 1400 people over a month
before the actual con.

So, how are you folks doing?  Struggling for every lead, turning
business away, or somewhere in between?

thanks,
-tao