[consulting] How is the market for Drupal talent?

Lafont, Denis denis.lafont at capgemini.com
Wed Mar 18 21:48:42 UTC 2009

Same here . Working, working, working...

Just noticing that more and more web shops are adopting Drupal, so maybe
the shortage of resources added to the downturn will end the shortage of
Drupalers.

My 0.02 euros,

Denis Lafont | Capgemini | Drupal Factory
Mobile: +33 6 80 98 46 43 / http://twitter.com/dlafont

  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/denislafonttrevisan>
<http://technos.ouvaton.org/>

Join the Collaborative Business Experience