[consulting] enormously scalable project

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:54:04 UTC 2009

Whereas I agree that people interested in this specific project should
contact Sam off list, on the other hand I would be extremely interested in
being able to locate a list of consultants/firms experienced in scaling /
very large scaling in general.

Do we have the ability to look up that kind of info?

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com