[consulting] Cleaning Up After Bad Developers

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Tue Mar 24 17:48:31 UTC 2009

I signed up for an oDesk account once upon a time, so I logged in and
went to look for the Drupal test.

I breezed through it, got 3.5 / 5 (ouch). Given that there are 40
minutes for the 40 multiple choice questions, there is more than enough
time to research each question before you answer it, and get a perfect
5/5 score.

Had I paid attention to the fact that it can only be taken once a month,
I probably would have actually tried!

Brian