[consulting] Estimation-Blowout case-studies wanted

Matt Chapman Matt at NinjitsuWeb.com
Thu Mar 26 19:29:26 UTC 2009

Robert Foley wrote:
> Rates go up and down, salaries go up and down what really matters is
> are you doing what you love (and or does your job allow you fund that
> which you love)? If not, then keep searching for another career or job
> or idea that will.
What he said. Sorry for the redundancy in my excruciatingly long babblings.

If brevity is the soul of wit, then those who call my musings soul-less
may be right. I am, however, eager to hear the response of those who
think it wit-less. In reviewing the tone of my comments, I noticed again
that I tend to state as fact things which I'm merely pondering, so I
don't want to dissuade anyone who might be able to enhance my education
with their own thoughts on the subject, even if presented less
dogmatically.

Best,

Matt