[consulting] Structuring Security and Module Update Services

Matt Chapman Matt at NinjitsuWeb.com
Fri Mar 27 19:15:04 UTC 2009

There are several scripts floating out there you can find with 5 minutes
of googling. I use a slightly modified form of the update script from
the package here:

http://acquia.com/blog/drupal-cli-utils

...with a wrapper script to do all the sites, which is little more than
a `for` loop with a `wait`.

Best,

Matt