[consulting] a clients needs good reporting software to use with Drupal -- any suggestions?

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Wed Nov 18 17:05:52 UTC 2009

Having used CiviCRM fairly extensively, I was going to reply that they have
minimal reporting capability, but I decided to check out their site first
and to my surprise there's now CiviReport http://civicrm.org/civireport ,
which I assume is part of the new 3.0 release.  (or somehow I missed it in
2.0)

That may be exactly what I'm looking for.  CiviCRM really is a pretty
amazing project.  My only problem with it, as a consultant, is the enormous
learning curve there is for clients and the amount of training I need to
build in.

Sam