[consulting] Professionalism

Roshan Shah roshan.shah at bpocanada.com
Tue Nov 24 13:48:17 UTC 2009

33 hours is definitely a lot. Hard to say though unless you look at clear
requirements. There might be hidden things that Client requested that are
not coming out.

*Roshan Shah*
--
http://www.gloscon.com

*Direct                : 1(604) 630-4292 **
Sydney              :61(  2) 8003-7437 (Gloscon Pte Ltd, Australia)*
*India                  :91( 79) 40043267, 40043268 (India Development
Center)
                            :91( 79) 30178918 (Kosansh Division)
Mobile               :91-9979853010, 9624311006*

This email may contain confidential information, and is intended only for
the named recipient and may be privileged. Distribution or copying of this
email by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you are not
the named recipient, please notify us immediately and permanently destroy
this email and all copies of it.