[consulting] Lessons learned from consulting

Roshan Shah roshan.shah at bpocanada.com
Wed Nov 25 17:04:43 UTC 2009

Exactly - I was hoping that D.O would have an area to protect developers
from non-paying clients.  For the same reasons we relaunched
http://www.drupalguru.com 2 months ago to allow ratings on businesses as
well as developers.

*Roshan Shah*
--
http://www.gloscon.com
--

This email may contain confidential information, and is intended only for
the named recipient and may be privileged. Distribution or copying of this