[consulting] Paid services on drupal.org

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:43:55 UTC 2009

I think Google Wave might be a good fit for the paid services page (maybe
even the forums, too!) when it's publicly released. Obviously, that has no
bearing on the present, but it may be something to keep in mind.
-----
Cameron Eagans
Owner, Black Storms Studios, LLC
http://www.blackstormsstudios.com