[consulting] Semantic Benefit of Drupal Gibberish When Searching Web

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Oct 6 16:54:39 UTC 2009

Drupal Gangsters,

I mostly use Google with the modifier site:drupal.org to search Drupal's
multiple sites.

Just now I forgot to put in "site:drupal.org," but the word "node" (along
with other stuff) was in my search. I got great results. And, of course, the
results went far beyond drupal.org sites to the wealth of information about
Drupal that is increasingly housed elsewhere.

This is a case where some of Drupal's funny language is actually a good
thing because it helps to return a more relevant set of results from the
broadest possible search domain.

Shai