[consulting] Restrict Group Access to one User Login Account

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Thu Oct 8 15:46:52 UTC 2009

Hacky, but...

Hide the form elements on the user form for that user with hook_form_alter.

To stop the pesky bugger with Firebug, write a quick hook_user
implementation to trigger on $op = 'update' to not allow the username,
email, and password to be changed unless the logged in user making the
change is an administrator.

Brian