[consulting] Restrict Group Access to one User Login Account

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Thu Oct 8 17:22:26 UTC 2009

I agree - if the accounts aren't meant to be personal, don't hold any
personal information, then where is the harm, other than it's not a use
case most Drupal developers don't have in mind?

One of my past clients had ~3000 users worldwide over ~10 departments.
It was much easier for them to use 10 generic, per-department accounts
to access various data than manage 3000 separate user accounts.

Brian