[consulting] Linux -> Windows transfer :/

Audrius Naslenas audrius.naslenas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:53:40 UTC 2009

Hi, all,

Moving D6.14 site with 50+ modules and content from Linux to Windows, both
Apache. Apache, MySQL, PHP (5.2.11) versions are identical or almost
identical. Php is with high memory limits, no op-code caching or any extra
services.  After all the necessary steps see just "cannot display the
webpage" error. MySQL DB imported with the same encoding, just myisam
tables. No multi-server or multi-domain.  Tried to replace settings.php and
.htaccess files with original files - no luck. Apache/php/mysql error logs
doesn't show anything, although, update.php script is accesible and works.
Mod_rewrite enabled and functional.

All the other sites transfered on the same server just work. New Drupal
installations - work. What did I missed?
Have a strong feeling that some very specific to Linux module is causing
troubles.

Any hints? At least something I could google...

Thank you!