[consulting] Copy Protection/DRM approach

lapurd at gmail.com lapurd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:11:33 UTC 2009

Don't we all hate to deal with "silly" clients (I use term "silly" just
to be polite) and "silly" requests of "silly" clients.
Unfortunately, most of us have to deal with that from time to time.
Don't forget, if all clients will be very smart, then most of them will
do they web sites by themselves.
So, paradox is that more "silly" clients produce more jobs.
I hate to acknowledge this paradox but it is true.
;P