[consulting] Copy Protection/DRM approach

Domenic Santangelo domenic at workhabit.com
Mon Oct 12 17:36:02 UTC 2009

Cameron Eagans wrote:
> I think I'll just let him know it's 100% impossible from stopping 100%
> of the copying that may or may not occur.
You could also tell him that it's possible to do like lyric sites and
use JS, shoot you could even take 5 minutes and write a script that
listens for common screenshot key combos and matches the background
color with the text color to wash it out. Salesmanship is about
presenting alternatives instead of saying "no."

Although I could see some clients where you'd just want to straight up
say no ;)

-Dom