[consulting] Microsoft Dynamics vs Drupal

Tom Williamson tom at tom-williamson.com
Tue Oct 13 12:28:09 UTC 2009

I agree with Victor, most of our clients are Salesforce clients and we
integrate with Drupal.  Its great.

Remember, Drupal has users but isn't a CRM so comparing the two isn't fair.
MS Dynamics will lose on the content and community side and Drupal will lose
on the CRM side.

The right solution will depend on the business need.

Tom