[consulting] Is there a Drupal "Web Crawler"?

Tony Zielinski tony at webavant.com
Wed Oct 14 02:01:04 UTC 2009

I was just writing to say the same thing, although I am not aware of a
feed for Google Web searches, there are feeds for the Google News,
Blogs and other searches.  I wonder if your client's idea was inspired
by the "trackback" feature used on some blogs.  The Trackback module
will automatically post the URL of a referring webpage, which would
eliminate the remedial task of searching for external sites linking to
"xyzcomany.com" with the intention of posting it to your site.