[consulting] LAMP security consultants

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Oct 19 19:22:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Nancy Wichmann <nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Dylan Clear wrote:
>> The client is looking to hire a LAMP security expert
>
> Greg Knaddison [Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com]

Thanks for the mention, Nancy. I sent an e-mail to Dylan directly but
will copy it here since we actually don't currently do LAMP security
(just Drupal security):

We* recently launched a Drupal security review service
<http://growvs.com/node/677>
which specifically does not include LAMP reviews....

However, some of the folks that we've worked with on security work in
the past recommended Applied Trust http://www.appliedtrust.com/ for
LAMP stack reviews.

*We in this case is Ben Jeavons and I - http://growvs.com/node/688

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers