[consulting] "Forced" path redirect?

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:50:30 UTC 2009

I don't think the core alias system solves this, whether alone or in
combination with global redirect.

I suggest you file an issue with path_redirect to get an option on the
administration form that lets you override this restriction.  In the
short term you can also use Path redirects API or do direct inserts
into the database.

Regards,
Greg

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Audrius Naslenas
<audrius.naslenas at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, if I have node with more than one path alias, how global_redirect will
> understand which one is "the best" one?
>
> P.s. global_redirect is causing infinite loop on that site - but this is
> another case.

Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers
Now available from Wiley http://crackingdrupal.com