[consulting] Router that doesn't like Drupal

Ivan Soto ivansotof at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:54:01 UTC 2009

I think your problem is not Drupal, it's just that you can't route the port.
I don't really know how to open a port on that router and to be honest this
has absolutely nothing to do with this.

My first google search landed here:
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Port-forwarding-with-westell-A90-9100EM/m-p/31791

I think that is the proper place to ask those questions.

best,

Ivan Soto Fernandez
Web Developer
http://ivansotof.com