[consulting] Router that doesn't like Drupal

Adam Mordecai mordecai at advomatic.com
Wed Oct 28 20:49:25 UTC 2009

I actually had an issue with our comcast router the other day where Drupal.org
  wouldn't load but all other sites would. Try  talking to a tier 3
sys admin and have them disable smart packet detection. Worked wonders
for us.

Cheers,

Adam Mordecai, Partner
Advomatic, LLC
http://advomatic.com
Drupal Development, Managed Hosting & Maintenance