[consulting] Development questions on this list

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Mon Sep 28 15:39:50 UTC 2009

First off, I don't want to re-open the whole 'what is and is not
appropriate on this list' can of worms from a few months ago. If people
want to post development-related questions here, that's fine with me.

However, what I *am* curious about is why post development questions
here instead of in the Drupal-development mailing list? Is there a
specific set of expertise or something that you are looking for that you
don't think can be found in the other list?

Brian