[consulting] Development questions on this list

Audrius Naslenas audrius.naslenas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:48:25 UTC 2009

For me this list is great as it is - a bit of everything with another
attitude. One or two  weekly absolute off-topic posts are ok for me.
Because most of the other topics are covered by drupal.org(the question it
answers: what we can build with Drupal?) and groups.drupal (how to make
Drupal able to do what we need?)