[consulting] Drupal Certification

Rian B rizenb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:47:48 UTC 2009

Sounds like we have enough good ideas in this thread to just do the thing
better than any other certification program ever has. I just don't
understand what you'd grade anyway.  Module familiarity? Theme dev? Module
Dev?  I honestly question the possibility of even being able to grade a
person's coding skills.  There are a lot of intangibles involved. Variables
too. Intangibles and Variables. Even some intangible variables.

Maybe a better idea would be a site specific validator type service? Using
developers as judges of other developers sites?  That's taking drupal dev to
a whole new level.

=P