[consulting] Open Government solutions

neil.mcevoy at ca.pwc.com neil.mcevoy at ca.pwc.com
Tue Apr 6 13:17:35 UTC 2010

Howdy Drupal experts

I look after clients like the provincial governments here in Canada, and
would like to promote and offer them solutions for 'Open Government'.

I'd like one of these platforms to be Drupal, so am looking for consultant
partners who can help explain, demo and then deliver suitable
capabilities. In a nutshell this would be 2.0 sites that offer modern
citizen engagement models, with integration to back-end legacy systems so
that this can also drive end-to-end process automation.

I've written up a quick blog to give a high-level flavour of this, @
http://open-government.info

Feel free to mail me or connect on Linkedin if you would like to discuss
this in more detail...

best regards,

Neil McEvoy
Business Development Manager
Business Applications
PricewaterhouseCoopers
+1 (709) 724 3787
neil.mcevoy at ca.pwc.com
www.pwc.com/ca

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed (the "addressee") and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use that a person other than the addressee makes of this communication is prohibited and any reliance or decisions made based on it, are the responsibility of such person. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damages suffered by any person other than the addressee as a result of decisions made or actions taken based on this communication or otherwise. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail.

Ce courriel est strictement reserve a l'usage de la personne a qui il est adresse (le destinataire). Il peut contenir de l'information privilegiee et confidentielle. L'examen, la reexpedition et la diffusion de ce message par une personne autre que son destinataire est interdite. Nous declinons toute responsabilite a l'egard des pertes ou des dommages subis par une personne autre que le destinataire par suite de decisions ou de mesures fondees sur le contenu de cette communication ou autrement. Si vous avez recu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez communiquer avec son expediteur et en detruire toutes les copies.