[consulting] Module developer looking for subcontracting work

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Mon Apr 12 16:45:08 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

Could you please let me know your current rates? Thanks.

All the Best,
Matt Chapman

sent from my mobile phone. please forgive brevity. content is confidential.

On Apr 12, 2010 8:56 AM, "Brian Vuyk" <brian at brianvuyk.com> wrote:

Hello.

Since the beginning of last summer, I have been providing module
development services as a subcontractor for a larger Drupal shop. I
found out late last week that due to a major client deciding to bring
their website IT needs 'in-house' for budget reasons, and new projects
not being scheduled to begin for some time, they don't have much work
they can send my way for the next few weeks at least.

This means that for the next while, I am interested in taking on module
development contract work either short-term or long-term. Is anyone
looking for a competent module coder?

I'd be happy to provide references. Please also see the Balance Tracker
module (http://www.drupal.org/project/balance_tracker) for a code sample.

Brian Vuyk
Web Design & Development
Long Sault, Ontario