[consulting] Module developer looking for subcontracting work

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Tue Apr 13 13:29:10 UTC 2010

Bram,

That sounds like it would be an interesting type of study to perform.
The actual task is pretty fitting - for a new developer, it may be
something that takes a few minutes to figure out. For a more advanced
member, it would be only a few minutes to do. What type of solution did
you have in mind? Patching the module directly (ie, submitting to the
issue queue), or working from an external module with hook_mail_alter()
(we have our own module that needs to change this behaviour)?

Unfortunately, I won't be at Drupalcon SF, which may or may not pose a
problem.

Well, as you know, I have a little bit of time on my hands, so feel free
to hit me up via email directly if you want to work together for this.
What did you have in mind for the testing framework?

Brian