[consulting] Module developer looking for subcontracting work

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 23:48:21 UTC 2010

Speaking of which - and while I'm a bit hesitant to do this, it seems I'm
going to anyways - my main major Drupal projects are all quite mature now
and don't require the type of development that they once did (a good thing,
as mature and self-sustaining sites were the goal).  I've been working a lot
in RoR lately but miss having more Drupal dev. on my plate.  I worked almost
exclusively in Drupal for years.

If anyone is in need of another experienced module developer, I think that
it would scratch my particular itch to be of service in that regard.  Please
note that I am not seeking permanent placement with a company, so there is
no need to contact me with such offers.  However, I am open to an ongoing
relationship as a consultant / contractor.  Mostly I just want to code more
cool stuff in Drupal.

I'd appreciate initial contact to be via email, at which point I'd be happy
to provide details of past projects, blog link, references and telephone
number.

Best,
William