[consulting] Woven is hiring a Lead Drupal Developer (telecommute)

David Notik dave at d202.org
Thu Apr 15 16:48:04 UTC 2010

Quality Drupal developers are indeed in high demand.

Woven is hiring a lead Drupal developer to support our client projects and
upcoming product offerings.  This is a telecommute role, though if you're in
or near Miami that's nice too.  We have part time work as well.  More
information at www.woven.org.

--D
--
Woven