[consulting] Database migration script or copy/paste?

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 04:13:52 UTC 2010

Wow. That¹s surprising. Good to know. Thanks. I just wanted to make sure
that I wasn¹t missing out on some huge thing :)

I¹m definetly going to do the Add Another Module. And I¹ll look into the
import_html, the only problem with that is that I rarely do a site that is
already created so there is no HTML...just a word doc. :)

Thanks!

Holly Ferree, Graphic Designer, BFA
hferree at gmail.com
http://www.designbyholly.com/