[consulting] Database migration script or copy/paste?

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 05:17:49 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the input. I'm not web to scripts... I just didn't know what else
to call them... I just want to know if there is a better way to insert a lot
of content without so much clicking and copying/pasting. :)

I am so thrilled to know about all these modules that I can try!

I was curious if Excel could be used (it's all tables anyways)... Would you
export it was a .csv?

Thanks,
Holly