[consulting] Database migration script or copy/paste?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:07:03 UTC 2010

As a footnote on querypath, look at this snippet from the querypath wiki:
https://fedorahosted.org/querypath/

<https://fedorahosted.org/querypath/>

<?php
require_once 'QueryPath/QueryPath.php';

qp('./test.html')->find('title')->text('Welcome')->writeHTML();
?>

This is for writing, but there are functions for everything.

Victor