[consulting] Mapping locations for Drupal

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Mon Aug 2 16:25:35 UTC 2010

David Shaver <d.a.shaver at dashaver.com> writes
> Tom I have learned a lot from your books from way back,

Maybe you're thinking of someone else? My two previous books were about sociology and real estate... I doubt you mean one of those. :)

The only Drupal book I've worked in is "Drupal 7 Visual QuickStart Guide" (Peachpit), which I'll be finalizing as soon as D7 is in a more-stable state.

> any chance of a book here?

It's a worthwhile project, but not on my list. If anyone else wants to write it (or any other Drupal book), ping me and I'll tell you what I know about making such things happen.

Cheers,

---
          Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
             Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
    articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books