[consulting] Removing blocks generated by Views

Antonio P. P. Almeida appa at perusio.net
Fri Aug 6 12:16:17 UTC 2010

On 6 Ago 2010 10h39 WEST, lizachua28 at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi! Drupal Experts.
>
> I just want to ask, how can I remove the blocks generated by
> Views. I'm pertaining those blocks that are exposed as blocks since
> there's no "delete" available in block administration page.

If I'm understanding correctly you want to remove a block display from
a View. Is it?

If so then just edit the view and delete the corresponding block
display.  Note that now you've irrevocably removed the display from
the View as soon as you hit 'Save'. There's no undo button. In case
you want that block display back you'll have to create it again.

--- appa