[consulting] A chuckle

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 20:39:47 UTC 2010

We can all laugh our heads off, but the law of falling rate of return (Marx)
and the huge efforts being made (even in the Drupal community via the
sanctification of oDesk) to commoditize Drupal consulting work will make us
consultants laugh on the other side of our faces.

Only an international union (which we should have done at the cusp of the
curve, not now that it is dropping) can defend our rights as working people.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar

"Let's make the capitalist corporations pay for the crisis, not working
people"