[consulting] Unionizing Drupal

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Mon Aug 9 00:10:13 UTC 2010

At 07:19 PM 8/8/2010, Heinz D. Wegener wrote:

>I absolutely do believe that an employer should have the right to
>hire who they believe is best suited for any job and should be in
>complete control of this decision.

In the U.S. according to federal law an employer may not hire based
on ethnicity, nationality, religion, or disability status. Do you
think that is wrong? I assume not, and yet the statement you made
above is so unequivocal that one might think you do truly believe an
employer can hire anyone they want for any reason they choose.

Marty