[consulting] Seeking both advice and development help

Erik Nielsen erik at saffronproject.com
Mon Aug 9 02:06:46 UTC 2010

anybody know how to unsubscribe from this list?

have long-term project i'm on and getting clogged with dist lists

thanks!!

Erik Nielsen
Founder, The Saffron Project
P 310-493-6423

On Aug 8, 2010, at 5:01 PM, Marty Landman wrote:

I'm wondering what type of documents are to be 'developed over
several years'. I'm assuming they are not going to be either typed
in, nor all of the same type - or you would've just said what kind they are?

Marty