[consulting] American Labour Laws & Future of Labour

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Aug 21 19:14:00 UTC 2010

Maybe there they can do what they want, here, you quit and get another
job if you don't like it. Or you all quit and get another job, and put
them out of business.

If I start my own business, I can offer what I'd like, and reap great
employees and success or a crappy company as a result. I don't need
people coming in and telling me how I need to run it.

If you don't like the business...leave. If you own the business and
don't like want a union... close the business... not much organizing to
be done if you're unemployed.