[consulting] American Labour Laws & Future of Labour

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Aug 21 20:08:05 UTC 2010

Oh, you and everyone else are certainly free (in my opinion) to slam it
as much as you want...I just question the importance. Now China, number
2 economically and soon to be number 1 I'd think, with very little
trickling down, almost now worker rights or avenue of redress, etc.,
that could be a very interesting discussion :-)