[consulting] what kind of car?

Steve Brown steve.brown at hotdrupal.com
Mon Aug 23 03:03:09 UTC 2010

  On 8/22/2010 10:25 PM, matt j. sorenson wrote:
> does everybody drive?... like to client meetings n such. does it treat
> you well? ever have problems? outshine the others on the highway? gas
> or electric? hybrid, fuel cell? do you have a drupal-backed android
> app in the dashboard?

If you are concerned about first impressions you usually can't go wrong
with something not too far to either extreme. Don't drive a
Mercedes-Benz S600, don't get a Kia Rio. Something mild, middle of the
road, four dour family sized.

Honda Accord, Toyota Prius, Camry, Chevy Impala, Subaru, Volkswagen
Jetta, Ford Fusion, etc. etc.

Personally I'm not a big fan of worrying I just drive what I like. For
me I wanted SULEV/ULEV classification, heated seats, bluetooth, and XM
radio. Love having NPR and BBC on tap, though I usually try to load up
the MP3 player for long trips with interesting listens like Science
Friday, The Commonwealth Club, Deutsche Welle's Inside Europe,
NPR:Environment, NPR:StoryCorps, etc. etc.

Steve