[consulting] Closing down the consulting mailing list?

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Mon Aug 23 22:25:43 UTC 2010

Serious question here:  Who is it that would make a decision such as closing
down this list?  Is this one person's decision?  A committee?  How would it
be decided, etc?

I just posted on DGO a suggestion to elect a moderator.  Let's let anyone
who would like to see the list go on and want to moderate it post what they
think the guidelines should be.  Then everyone can vote for a moderator.
Seems that would be a way to make this list serve the needs of its members
in a fair way.

Sam

http://samcohen.com